Usually I don't really like button up shirts, but since I finished my Archer this sunday I've already worn it twice.. And I really like the style and fit. This is supposed to be a wearable muslin, and it is super wearable indeed, but I did make some small mistakes which I will show you later.
|I really like the view from the back|
Lauren's super cool one. And for summer I can't wait to make a black silk one with some coloured details..
So now for my screw ups.. I cut the pockets slightly off grain, which doesn't really show, but I still need to keep this in mind when I make my plaid version.. I also folded and sewed the pleats wrong at first, but luckily I found out before I attached the yoke.
The bigger screw up however are my cuffs.. I folded one of the sleeve plackets to the wrong side, so that resulted in me also sewing on the cuffs slightly wrong, so now my two cuffs face the same side.. Ahh well, leason learned!
|Look at my cuffs, all coordinated..|