>

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Purl Soho tunic

Wow this was a quick make!

I picked this cotton to join Oonapalooza, but then a nasty food poisoning bug kicked in and I couldn't get out of bed for pictures (or anything else that is).

The pattern is the free (and simple) Wear Anywhere Tunic from Purl Soho. It's a great tunic pattern! I cut a size 28 (smallest size) and added about 2 inches of length to the bodice part. Since my fabric is pretty see through I doubled the skirt fabric and that worked perfectly.
The back looks funny here, but I think it's the way I'm standing..
I've already worn it out to lunch and I'm thinking this will become a staple in my travel wardrobe for the coming months!

16 comments:

  1. Ooh, looks good. I really like those sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Kim this is just a stunning dress on you! Love the shape and the color, both so flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great, simple, elegant dress! love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooie kleur! Staat je heel goed. Die Purl Soho projectjes zijn altijd zo mooi..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Saar! Ja vind Purl Soho altijd heel leuk voor inspiratie :) jij nog dingen gemaakt de laatste tijd?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! The sleeves are just big rectangles, but the drapey fabric makes it work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) thanks Sophie! Super quick make but soo worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Sallie! I think this pattern would look awesome on you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ja best wel, maar allemaal nog half af..Vooral dingen waar ik nog alles nog aan elkaar moet naaien of draadjes inweven, haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh dan ben je bijna klaar toch? Ben benieuwd! Kom snel weer buurten in de kliniek als ik terug ben in november!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ja klopt ook wel. Hou t vooral bij op Ravelry, want er zitten nogal eens -nog niet gegeven- cadeautjes bij. En zelfs twee eigen patronen sinds vorige week :) Veel plezier nog daar! Ziet er epic uit allemaal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hoi Kim! Leuk dat je meedoet aan mijn giveaway :) En wat een supermooie tuniek!! Staat je echt heel leuk :)

    ReplyDelete