>

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WIP: Wiggle in process..

After the love story that was my last wiggle dress I've decided to make another one.


This time I wanted to make one that was more suited for summer so I choose a silk from my stash that's dark blue with red polka dots.. 

It was a coupon which cost me 2.50 euro, not bad for enough silk to make a short sleeved wiggle dress out of right?

I can almost make it without the instructions, but just to be sure..

At the same time I cut out my Maritime shorts pattern, this will be the first Grainline Studio pattern that I'm going to make, as well as my first pair of shorts ever, so I'm quite excited!


6 comments:

  1. I love your first wiggle dress so I can't wait to see this one - great fabric choice too! The maritime shorts are a great pattern, I've not made them but love the Grainline patterns I have made up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are both comimg along nicely, I hope to finish them this weekend.. I really like your second tiny pocket tank!

      Delete
  2. I'm actually more excited to see the maritime shorts. I'm looking for a good shorts pattern to make up and that one seems like it could be a winner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I''m also very excited to see the finished result, I'm hoping that i'll really like them as I already have fabric lined up for two more pairs.. One of which will be for my sis..

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to the wiggle dress and especially the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your Maritime shorts! I have the pattern too but haven't made it yet. I like the gingham you're using for them!

    ReplyDelete